Although Kilifi College of Accountancy was officially founded in 2011, it started operations way back in 2006. Between 2006 – 2011, it was operating under the name Hi Tec Institute of Professional Studies which was a Kilifi branch of the main Branch situated in Mombasa. In 2011, the Hi Tec went under and Kilifi College of Accountancy was formed by Jotham Odhiambo.
Who we are
Kilifi College of Accountancy is a Private College located in Kilifi, Kenya. KCA was founded in 2011 and is registered by the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology.
It is accredited by various leading local and international examining bodies like KASNEB, KNEC, ABMA, and ICM among others.
We are situated at Almadina Plaza 2nd floor
Currently the College has 18 full time employees.
To become a leading College in the region that provides Competitive Professional courses.
To equip and produce competitive professionals with high quality training in Accountancy, management, Social Studies and other Disciplines.
Excellence is our Pride
• To provide training aimed at developing mid and top level human resource for both the private and public sector.
• To increase accessibility to higher education.
• To offer affordable quality tertiary and higher education.
• To offer flexible programs catering for the needs of full time workers.
• To offer programs that provides graduates with a wide range of options, entrepreneurial skills and employment opportunities.
• To promote research and knowledge dissemination.
• To develop all round individuals.
• To establish opportunities for linkage and collaboration with the industry and Government institutions.
Our Core Values
• Hardwork and Commitment
• Accountability and Responsibility
• Social Responsibility